Quinoa is all the craze right now and this sweet, salty treat is the perfect on-the-go snack.
Quinoa, Oat, Sunflower Seed, Dried Fruit Granola is super easy to make at home and the sweet, slightly salty flavor tastes great on top of anything – or all by itself!
Serving Size: 1/4 cup, Makes 12 servings
1 1/4 cups old fashioned oats
1/4 cup dry quinoa
2 1/4 ounces sunflower seeds
1 tablespoon canola oil
3 tablespoons agave nectar
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, combine oats, quinoa, and sunflower seeds.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, agave, ginger, cinnamon, and salt. Drizzle over oat mixture and toss until evenly coated.
4. Spread mixture onto prepared baking sheet and bake, tossing every 5 minutes, until golden brown, about 20-30 minutes total.
5. Allow granola to cool on baking sheet. Break up and toss with cranberries and raisins.
Nutrition information per serving: 120 calories, 4 g fat, 0.5 g saturated fat, 10 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrates, 6 g sugar, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein
Originally posted on Flik: https://www.flik-usa.com/blog/quinoa-oat-sunflower-seed-granola
Invisible App Zone