Learn About Accessibility Options At Our Hotel
Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities, and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Open floor plan with adequate lighting
- Elevators located in the lobby access every floor
- Ramp front entrance with grab bars
- Front Desk phone is videophone accessible
- Employees who use American Sign Language
- Service animals and ESAs welcome with documentation
- Videophone booths for guests to use
- Accessible restrooms available
- Can provide interpreters upon request
- Accessible parking spots available
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
- Open floor plans with adequate lighting
- Bathrooms have grab bars with some having wheelchair accessible roll-in showers
- Accessible strobe alarm system
- Visual alarm for doorbells
- Bed vibrating alarm clocks
- Closed-captioning on televisions
- Televisions equipped with Sorensen VP-100 Videophones
- 27-inch flat-screen television monitors
- Furniture, bedroom fixtures, bathroom appliances, and door peep hole wheelchair accessible
- Easy to use electric blinds
Kellogg Conference Hotel is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Kellogg Conference Hotel’s Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Kellogg Conference Hotel’s Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
1. Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of Kellogg Conference Hotel’s Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Kellogg Conference Hotel’s Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Kellogg Conference Hotel Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible, please reach out to us with the contact information below.
1. Phone: 202-651-6000 (VP Accessible)
2. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Hotel address: 800 Florida Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002-3695